Do you really want a Gem Tang?

Nope.. if it was $50.. I might get one but they are stupid expensive and IMHO nothing near as nice as a purple, blue or several others that are much less.
 
No ive seen one in person.. petco of all places ordered one it was 600$ and also arrived on their 30% off sale earlier this year. So it was like 420$... didnt seem all that impressive to me..
 
I’ve had one for a few years now. Love it. It’s the most appealing zebrasoma tang to me. Also, not as many people have it, which makes it more appealing to me as well. However, they can be one of the most aggressive, but we’ve worked through our differences lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new