Does anyone at this company actually check emails ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

marissas47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent one on Monday asking to cancel an order after realizing that the grain size of sand was not what I was hoping for. (I know, I should’ve checked it before ordering but I wasn’t thinking)
No response. So I sent another email Tuesday morning asking again to cancel the order. Yet again no response, get a shipment email Tuesday afternoon. What’s the point in having a customer service email if no one can respond in almost 36 hours ?

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent one on Monday asking to cancel an order after realizing that the grain size of sand was not what I was hoping for. (I know, I should’ve checked it before ordering but I wasn’t thinking)
No response. So I sent another email Tuesday morning asking again to cancel the order. Yet again no response, get a shipment email Tuesday afternoon. What’s the point in having a customer service email if no one can respond in almost 36 hours ?

Hi @marissas47, I'm sorry to hear about the frustration in getting a hold of us; 36 hours is absolutely outside of our goal for a response time. If you wouldn't mind sending over a PM with your order number or email address on your account, I'd be happy to bring this up with our customer service manager. I have no doubt that she'll be able to make it right.

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as I'm concerned @Bulk Reef Supply has always answered my phone calls with no hold times over ~10 minutes. Their customer service absolutely rocks.

Not putting you down at all but, if I were needing to cancel an order I would call not email and hope they read it in time. But that is me and I'm super OCD.

acro-ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've called plenty of times and always got someone right away. A time sensitive issue is not email territory, though I agree that it should still have been caught in 36 hours. I will say that 36 hour response via email would be quite good for almost any business outside of IT. Contact via email will generally put you in a queue and they have no way to sort in real time based on a time critical issue. So they may have had dozens of other emails ahead of you. Whether it's for work or hobby or whatever... if it's time sensitive, always call.

It is pretty cool that they responded in only 6 hours on a message board!

kuruptko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never had any trouble with emails ..did you check to see if you sent it correctly

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Generally I use the chat option and I have cancelled order using the chat option.

Zohar78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have to look at time of the year to for them . I think it's still their busy season. So I wouldn't be surprised if it takes tad bit longer on email. Especially when going into tax season. Calling is generally faster and more immediate response then emailing and that's true across multiple industries. My job is quoting and sourcing for a top 10 major distributor, so I get to see first hand with some of the biggest companies in this country and globally.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back