Does anyone control Kessil with Apex via IoTa?

Gaoweihd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
111
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set it up yesterday, it worked well for 10 hours, however I found that after a power replug on the Kessil light, the IoTa connection. Since then I didn't find a way to reconnect them, so I switched back to the Kessil App solution.

I wonder if anyone in the forum use the Kessil <> Apex IoTa connection with long term reliability?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new