Does anyone else make All in One drop in inserts?

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a slight upgrade and in that plan includes a drop in insert so I can have the all in one aquarium. I only see Fiji cube coming up in searches, but they don't have the size(s) I can work with. Currently have a 20g long, but my stand can also support the 29g size. Which they have, but kind of wanted to stay at the 20long size. Why is availability so limited?

Is the Fiji cube the only ones? The availability is limited.

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've also only seen Fiji Cube for those drop in filtration kits but they do have one for a 20 long though.

OP
OP
Mhamilton0911

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've also only seen Fiji Cube for those drop in filtration kits but they do have one for a 20 long though.
That size is out of stock everywhere. Which is why I'm contemplating the 29g. I wonder why no one else makes them?

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did they say so?
I was able to add to cart and get to checkout on their website but I didn't complete payment of course.

Kfactor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I make all of mine there super simple

D38DE54D-CB49-43D4-9D88-DDE958AEEC84.jpeg

Kfactor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using something special for cutting? I have a nice table saw and I can get a good blade, but design of it seems confusing.
It’s really now hard just get the equipment you want for it and size up you baffles and I just use a table saw and router

5G Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a slight upgrade and in that plan includes a drop in insert so I can have the all in one aquarium. I only see Fiji cube coming up in searches, but they don't have the size(s) I can work with. Currently have a 20g long, but my stand can also support the 29g size. Which they have, but kind of wanted to stay at the 20long size. Why is availability so limited?

Is the Fiji cube the only ones? The availability is limited.
I could make you an acylic insert for your tank if you give me the dimentions I would charge around 50 for it which is a lot less than the fiji cubes but you would need to buy the silicone to install it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 50 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back