does anyone have the fluval evo 13.5?

bosstoneschick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started my evo recently and have 2 clown fish. Eventually I want to get another kind of fish and some corals. If you have this tank can you post a pic of yours so I can start getting some ideas? Or any suggestions on another fish for me to add later on?

saltybees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 clowns is pretty much all you want for the size of tank, you could probably add a small fire fish or goby but need to make sure you keep up on the extra poop!

Attachments

• 6B060B15-0E73-4CE4-A6FA-83F3FC13B9FD.jpeg
    6B060B15-0E73-4CE4-A6FA-83F3FC13B9FD.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 67

MrDLHughesY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I too have the Fluval what a great tank it is although eventually I did end up upgraded to the chamber 1 intank media basket, Sicce syncra 0.5 return pump,jaebo sw2 wavemaker and Red Sea reefled 50.

OP
OP
B

bosstoneschick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I too have the Fluval what a great tank it is although eventually I did end up upgraded to the chamber 1 intank media basket, Sicce syncra 0.5 return pump,jaebo sw2 wavemaker and Red Sea reefled 50.
did you upgrade the light? i'm guessing thats what the red sea thing is lol

MrDLHughesY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I have a pair of clowns, blue damsel, Midas blenny, watchman goby and pistol sheik pair. CUC - tuxedo urchin, 5 rock hermits, 4 nassarius snails, 3 trochus snails and a peppermint shrimp. Oh and about 500 little brittle stars

Hairyteeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh wow how long did that take? looks awesome...i planned this out as my 2021 project :)
Tank started in dec 19, just over a year...had some dosing issues about 5 months ago as uptake increase and I learned a little. But for my first tank I'm stoked... though this baby is highly modified to achieve the ease, not much stock equipment left lol

Rickybobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m running the ps2 skimmer. Made my own chamber 2 filtration. Running sicce 1.0 return hydor wave maker and stock lights. Soon this tank will be come my coral invert qt tank and my spare ai prime will move to it

Attachments

• 1C26A854-549D-4EA0-8F34-E2E200ACC6AF.jpeg
    1C26A854-549D-4EA0-8F34-E2E200ACC6AF.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 52
OP
OP
B

bosstoneschick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I have a pair of clowns, blue damsel, Midas blenny, watchman goby and pistol sheik pair. CUC - tuxedo urchin, 5 rock hermits, 4 nassarius snails, 3 trochus snails and a peppermint shrimp. Oh and about 500 little brittle stars
that's awesome...this is my first salt water tank ever...my bf got me it for xmas so i just got cycled and just starting very slowly into this journey....my clowns came with an anemone, which most pple i read on here after said not to get until 6 months? i've been feeding it mysis shrimp and it looks good

MrDLHughesY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's awesome...this is my first salt water tank ever...my bf got me it for xmas so i just got cycled and just starting very slowly into this journey....my clowns came with an anemone, which most pple i read on here after said not to get until 6 months? i've been feeding it mysis shrimp and it looks good
Yeah slow and steady wins the race in this game. Just keep an eye on the anemone as I used to have one when I first started mine up and the stock lights wasn’t good enough for it.

OP
OP
B

bosstoneschick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah slow and steady wins the race in this game. Just keep an eye on the anemone as I used to have one when I first started mine up and the stock lights wasn’t good enough for it.
yup, i plan to add very slowly over the next year...i think this is a sebae one? from what i was told on here...i had to block the whole in the back of the tank thats kinda towards the bottom on the back cuz the anemone decided to crawl into it and took me 5 hours to get it free!

Hairyteeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely think about upgrading your light for the nem...or atleast that's the impression that I get

Back