Does anyone know when TM All-for-Reef will be in stock?

hds4216

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's so hard to find anything Tropic Marin, at least in the states. You'd think a company would be better at keeping their products in stock lol.

OP
OP
hds4216

hds4216

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This seems to be the magic question with no answer... I wish we could find out soon!! I am in need BAD!! lol Temporarily switching to other products is no fun!!
Agreed, I ran out and had to switch. Definitely harder and makes it way more complicated. Had to learn a new dosing regime :/

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, I ran out and had to switch. Definitely harder and makes it way more complicated. Had to learn a new dosing regime :/
Exactly the same here. Really sucks. Hope they figure it out soon. I have alerts set on a few different companies to show when they are in stock. I'm sure they will sell out lightning fast when they do finally get it in.

OP
OP
hds4216

hds4216

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly the same here. Really sucks. Hope they figure it out soon. I have alerts set on a few different companies to show when they are in stock. I'm sure they will sell out lightning fast when they do finally get it in.
Definitely will, I also have alerts set. I'm so confused as to why TM isn't more consistent at keeping things in stock. There's clearly demand and not keeping things in-stock is basically like turning down business and revenue.

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely will, I also have alerts set. I'm so confused as to why TM isn't more consistent at keeping things in stock. There's clearly demand and not keeping things in-stock is basically like turning down business and revenue.
Yeah. There has to be a larger problem going on with their inventory. Time will tell.

nick0206

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.
This is not only in the United States, it is a worldwide problem due to the pandemic.
Many manufacturers are faced with problems in the supply of components or chemical components.
I mainly buy on German sites that sell to buyers outside the Eurozone without VAT, unlike E-Bay and Amazon, where you buy a product at full price, and then pay 18% VAT for it in Israel, plus shipping costs.
Some German sites are out of stock due to supply disruptions, such as Seneye or Theiling fleece filters.
Our local LFS ordered supplements from Fauna Marine 3 months ago and has not received it yet.
Nick

Back