Does my Clown Fish have Brooklynella?

Hugo Garcia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
173
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, wanna ask your opinion. One of my clownfish has been having some issues, he wasn’t eating and started to loose the black color on its fins, and I think he might have a white slime coat. I think it might have Brooklynella. I treat the main display with PraziPro a few days ago and he showed some
Improvements but still wasn’t looking great. So today I went to the LFS and they gave me a dose of Chloroquine Phosphate to treat the disease. Now I have both of them on QT.

Please let me know if you are able to diagnose from the pictures.

Best,

Hugo Garcia

AF7B3EFA-6E5B-4B36-9516-15C0078A1007.jpeg
4AC5EF28-ABF8-4585-8E86-5EB88B127510.jpeg
02522738-1338-406A-BF61-89217B1C239F.jpeg
 
Sorry but on this end the pictures are too grainy to tell much.
 
It could be, but luckily Chloroquine Phosphate treats, ich, velvet and brook.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new