Does the Coral Box Backup Battery V2 work with Nero 3?

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2016
Messages
2,803
Reaction score
2,023
Location
Rochester, MN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The battery states it works with 24v DC pumps which the nero is, I just want to confirm it does indeed work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new