Does this new torch look healthy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ErikVR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ErikVR

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
566
Reaction score
627
Location
The Netherlands
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I just received a shipment and I'm wondering if one of the frags looks healthy. To me, the tissue seems to be too far retracted from the skeleton.

What do you think?
IMG_0880.jpeg
 
Hi all,

I just received a shipment and I'm wondering if one of the frags looks healthy. To me, the tissue seems to be too far retracted from the skeleton.

What do you think?
IMG_0880.jpeg
Not to scare you, but every time it looks like this and it’s. It due to par, it’s brown jelly disease and it’s dead. Just had 3 die in my tank recently. Had to dip them to save 5 more.
 
Not to scare you, but every time it looks like this and it’s. It due to par, it’s brown jelly disease and it’s dead. Just had 3 die in my tank recently. Had to dip them to save 5 more.
Just came out of the shipment box. Dipped in DipX and put it in my coral QT.
So if it's not alright, I'll just claim a refund. Guess I'll find out in a couple of days ;)
 
Just came out of the shipment box. Dipped in DipX and put it in my coral QT.
So if it's not alright, I'll just claim a refund. Guess I'll find out in a couple of days ;)
If you just got it, it’s most likely shipping stress and it getting used to your water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new