Does UPS use duct tape to fix there planes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waynerock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
2,634
Reaction score
5,062
So I have only ordered 6-7 times offline and twice my order from Unique Corals has gotten ruined/killed by a broken UPS plane and it’s always in Lexington Kentucky ( I am in NC). Those are some crazy odds and makes my think UPS uses duct tape to hold those planes together. Be shout to Donna at Unique Corals for a quick credit and reorder from them both times! I hate it though cause both times they where awesome looking wysiwyg corals. I hate having anything to do with corals dying though.
 
UPS has one of the oldest fleets in the skies. But most cargo carriers do. I have never once gotten an on time livestock order via UPS. Insist on fedex.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new