Does your coral Pop with color?

How many people own a pair of Reef 2 Reef coral viewing sunglasses or similar?


  • Total voters
    10

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
1,036
Location
WINTER HAVEN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to ask the community if they have reef viewing sunglasses. I just changed the entire view of my tank. This week coming up on my build I will post what I did and why. Plus a LOT of pictures. If you want to see what I did just click the build banner under my name. Thanks.
 
FYI...

the build thread badge that should be linked to your build thread, is actually linked to member tanks forum section, not your actual build thread.
 
Hello everybody I asked this question last week because I made a humongous change to my tank please head over to my build thread and check it out you won't be disappointed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new