Dont think this is a bristleworm?

  • Thread starter Thread starter corsi1330
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

corsi1330

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2009
Messages
152
Reaction score
10
Location
MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this 3" black worm was found in my filter sock. He is not going back in the tank but does anyone know what this nasty is? Thanks in advance.
IMG_20110428_184547.jpg
 
WOW...I think you may be right. I just upgraded to a 220 and bought an additional 40lbs of fiji LR from a local reefer. I will get a better pic tomorrow as I have him saved in a cup. Good thing he visted my overflow as I had no idea. Hope he does not have any relatives..LOL
Thanks

possibly a eunicid worm. Need a better look at the head. If it is, it's a good thing you got it out, check this story out:

Oregonreef.com
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new