Dori in a 20g tank?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,860
Reaction score
122,454
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TANGPOLICEcopy.jpg
 
Wait...what do you mean that I can't keep a dori fishy is my 20 gallon tank???


:roll:
 
Haha!!! You're such a witty guy!! :tongue: Seriously, this is a good one!
 
I had a tomini in a 40 breeder.... but when I got him he was 50 cent piece sized :) I am filling his new home as we speak, it is a 220 :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new