Dori in a 20g tank?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,886
Reaction score
122,548
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TANGPOLICEcopy.jpg
 
Wait...what do you mean that I can't keep a dori fishy is my 20 gallon tank???


:roll:
 
Haha!!! You're such a witty guy!! :tongue: Seriously, this is a good one!
 
I had a tomini in a 40 breeder.... but when I got him he was 50 cent piece sized :) I am filling his new home as we speak, it is a 220 :D
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new