Dori in a 20g tank?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,872
Reaction score
122,529
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TANGPOLICEcopy.jpg
 
Wait...what do you mean that I can't keep a dori fishy is my 20 gallon tank???


:roll:
 
Haha!!! You're such a witty guy!! :tongue: Seriously, this is a good one!
 
I had a tomini in a 40 breeder.... but when I got him he was 50 cent piece sized :) I am filling his new home as we speak, it is a 220 :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new