Aug 14, 2022 #1 PeterEde 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Nov 8, 2021 Messages 2,625 Reaction score 2,194 Location Adelaide, South Australia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 What are these called and do they come in different dia? I keep getting air locks. I guess the bottom line dia is too big allowing air in?
What are these called and do they come in different dia? I keep getting air locks. I guess the bottom line dia is too big allowing air in?
Aug 14, 2022 #2 vetteguy53081 Well known Member and monster tank lover View Badges Ultimate Member Reef Squad Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 RGB Photo of the Month R2R Secret Santa 2024 R2R App User Secret Santa Article Contributor Tampa Bay Reef Keepers West Palm Beach Reefer Hospitality Award Ocala Reef Club Member 305 Reef Club Wisco Reefers Midwest Reefer Fish Medic MAC of SW Florida Rock Pool Reef Keepers ThreadAward My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Aug 11, 2013 Messages 109,417 Reaction score 246,758 Location Wisconsin - Rating - 100% 17 0 0 PeterEde said: What are these called and do they come in different dia? I keep getting air locks. I guess the bottom line dia is too big allowing air in? Click to expand... In-“line connector or tubing adapter
PeterEde said: What are these called and do they come in different dia? I keep getting air locks. I guess the bottom line dia is too big allowing air in? Click to expand... In-“line connector or tubing adapter