Dosing Container Identify?

shawnriv

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
473
Reaction score
230
Location
Rhode Island
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Could anyone tell me what brand these dosing containers are? I saw these in a YouTube video and would love to buy a pair. Thanks!

IMG_0099.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new