Dosing pumps; operation investigation

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Messages
7,424
Reaction score
32,564
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif


I find myself planning to purchase a solid, reasonably reliable, 4 channel dosing pump. I’ve heard a lot of horror stories regarding dosing pumps, but I realize that when you hear about something it’s at least 10x more likely to be a negative story. Also, nothing risked nothing gained.

Thus I ask, what are some dosing pumps everyone would recommend? I’m looking at the kamoer f4 pro, but I’m always open other options. I don’t have a controller right now but I’m planning on going with either apex or hydros (idk if a lack of a controller would make a difference.

anyway, thanks to everyone who gives some recommendations!
 
G’day I have the kamoer f4 not the pro and it has been dosing 100ml per day on 3 channels for a year with no problems and maintains very good accuracy. Easy setup, very happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new