Dosing solution for smaller tanks

fishface1003

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
22
Reaction score
36
Location
Fuquay NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea 200xl and couldn’t find a dosing container that wasn’t huge or really expensive. Came across this website that 3D prints reef accessories and made my own little dosing setup out of the smaller Voss bottles. Don’t have a need for the third bottle as of yet, but I’ll think of something lol. What do you think?
D8E42A21-399F-4764-B63D-6705B9127CB8.jpeg
A4738A79-9BF8-451F-A644-627183FF06E5.jpeg 6B862E49-B7AE-4CD6-B082-FCD1616E0D6C.jpeg
 
Pretty slick
 
I have a Red Sea 200xl and couldn’t find a dosing container that wasn’t huge or really expensive. Came across this website that 3D prints reef accessories and made my own little dosing setup out of the smaller Voss bottles. Don’t have a need for the third bottle as of yet, but I’ll think of something lol. What do you think?
D8E42A21-399F-4764-B63D-6705B9127CB8.jpeg
A4738A79-9BF8-451F-A644-627183FF06E5.jpeg 6B862E49-B7AE-4CD6-B082-FCD1616E0D6C.jpeg
I love it!
 
Where are you finding the smaller glass Voss bottles? Also, what did you use for a nipple on the top to connect the Red Sea hose to? I'm looking to do something similar.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new