- Joined
- Aug 31, 2015
- Messages
- 343
- Reaction score
- 510
- Location
- Ocala Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
I designed a 8 pump dosing system for my new reef tank. Got it hooked up and everything is working. The problem I am running into now is the some of the items I'm dosing requires shaking bottle before use even though the bottle doesn't say to do so. I confirmed this with a phone call.
To solve this problem, I am thinking about buying a air pump and running air lines into the bottles that require shaking.
What are your thoughts?
It really needs to be worked out. I have to much time and $$$ invested in this dosing system that will be less automatic then I would like if I have to shake the bottles before scheduled dosing.
I will be dosing the full Redsea Reef Foundation. The NoPox has presented the first problem. I will discover how the other solutions perform soon.
Thanks
Omar
To solve this problem, I am thinking about buying a air pump and running air lines into the bottles that require shaking.
What are your thoughts?
It really needs to be worked out. I have to much time and $$$ invested in this dosing system that will be less automatic then I would like if I have to shake the bottles before scheduled dosing.
I will be dosing the full Redsea Reef Foundation. The NoPox has presented the first problem. I will discover how the other solutions perform soon.
Thanks
Omar