Dosing

Brandonsegula

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm dosing by hand alkalinity and calcium. Can I continue to do by hand or do I really need a doser to do this?

John Ford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spreading one big dose into a lot of smaller doses is certainly a better way to add stability to your tank. It is not a necessity but everything in my tank has been happier since I added dosing pumps.

I almost lost everything when I had a medical issue and could not touch my tank for two months. Now that I have dosers I can go on vacation or have another surgery and the tank will be ok. (Hopefully haha)

OP
OP
Brandonsegula

Brandonsegula

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spreading one big dose into a lot of smaller doses is certainly a better way to add stability to your tank. It is not a necessity but everything in my tank has been happier since I added dosing pumps.

I almost lost everything when I had a medical issue and could not touch my tank for two months. Now that I have dosers I can go on vacation or have another surgery and the tank will be ok. (Hopefully haha)

Thank you for your response and I will spend he money for your doser and I hope your health gets better. Keep on Reefing

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 22.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back