• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Downsizing system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
242
Location
Valparaiso Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The economy is taking it's toll on me and my family so I'm going to take one of my tanks offline and downgrade my skimmer.

I have a used Vortech MP40W Gen 2 that I got in a trade from tewkes two months ago. There's some coralline on the wet side. $285 shipped UPS ground CONUS.

This kills me. I love this skimmer...
ATB econo 1050A. This has the askoll pump. 5 months old. $750 shipped CONUS
IMG_1267-1.jpg


IMG_1268-1.jpg


Everything is OBO, but please no lowball offers.
 
sent you a pm on the vortech. I might want to buy it back, lol.
 
Im glad you get to keep it. If I would of had the money I would have got it also.
 
Thread closed per OP request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new