Dp1 dosing pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter zzzdiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I didn't mean anything by it other than I was just trying to confirm. The DA website shows the DCI and MLC as out of stock for the Archon. After reading about it more, I suppose one could just use the RKE modules since they are compatible.
 
I didn't mean anything by it other than I was just trying to confirm. The DA website shows the DCI and MLC as out of stock for the Archon. After reading about it more, I suppose one could just use the RKE modules since they are compatible.

Those modules are the same. We are creating the new overlays for them, and then they will be available. If you purchase the RK versions, and would like your labels to match, we can send the new overlay when they are available.
 
Sorry I did not realize Eric was posting a reply.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new