Dp1 dosing pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter zzzdiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I didn't mean anything by it other than I was just trying to confirm. The DA website shows the DCI and MLC as out of stock for the Archon. After reading about it more, I suppose one could just use the RKE modules since they are compatible.
 
I didn't mean anything by it other than I was just trying to confirm. The DA website shows the DCI and MLC as out of stock for the Archon. After reading about it more, I suppose one could just use the RKE modules since they are compatible.

Those modules are the same. We are creating the new overlays for them, and then they will be available. If you purchase the RK versions, and would like your labels to match, we can send the new overlay when they are available.
 
Sorry I did not realize Eric was posting a reply.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new