Dr foster smith Vortech deal

cvrle1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn't DFS charge sales tax as well?
Truth be told, I am not sure as I never ordered from them so far. My comment was more about eBay in general now, as some states will now pay more, even with 10% or 15% off coupon that comes once a month or so. Few folks mentioned that you can buy some stuff for cheaper from eBay so that may not be the case any more with tax added on.

mich2599

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even with the tax charged I saved close to 50 bucks on the nero. Should’ve spent that towards a new screen for phone but fish come first :D

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went ahead and bought some diffusers for my radions. $20 is $20 after all!

mich2599

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That wasn't my fault, the code was set to expire at 11pm that same day. Anyways sorry, had to do it 4x mp60 2x battery backups. Wish me luck. ;Greedy;Nailbiting

You must have a pretty serious tank for all that equipment? :eek:

lakai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You must have a pretty serious tank for all that equipment? :eek:

Yeah, Just waiting on the tank now, should be another month or two. Been spending the last 4 months gathering parts and have been waiting for a deal like this to get my ecotech stuff.

mich2599

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, Just waiting on the tank now, should be another month or two. Been spending the last 4 months gathering parts and have been waiting for a deal like this to get my ecotech stuff.

What size is it going to be :D

ms32795

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening all,
I'm getting back into the hobby after being out for over 10 years. I plan on setting up either a 90 or 125 gallon tank starting off with FOWLR then slow transitioning to reef. However while I'm waiting for a used tank setup to catch my eye I'd like to start buying some equipment . My question is I've been debating on whether or not buying 2 MP40's, they total $746.86 with tax and once I plug in the code it drops the price to $593.30. Is this a good sale price for two of them (brand new), or is there the possiblity of a better sale later on during the year. I can't seem to find any older posts indicating any previous sales. Thanks in advance.

ms32795

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening all,
I'm getting back into the hobby after being out for over 10 years. I plan on setting up either a 90 or 125 gallon tank starting off with FOWLR then slow transitioning to reef. However while I'm waiting for a used tank setup to catch my eye I'd like to start buying some equipment . My question is I've been debating on whether or not buying 2 MP40's, they total $746.86 with tax and once I plug in the code it drops the price to $593.30. Is this a good sale price for two of them (brand new), or is there the possiblity of a better sale later on during the year. I can't seem to find any older posts indicating any previous sales. Thanks in advance.

ms32795

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening all,

mich2599

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening all,

Unless you buy used I think they are good deals. This past black friday ecotech equipment was only 10% off. Anyone correct me if I am wrong on this.

Last edited:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 34.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back