Dr foster smith Vortech deal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yep works for map items hahhahahaha
extra25 does not
 
Thanks for sharing. I needed salt so used it on a bucket and then decided to buy an xr15 g4 pro.
 
So since they have a coupon code works
15RXJAN
I tried it and you can get 15% off of the Vortech pumps even though it says has a MAP price
Can’t get it to work for mp60
 
Won’t even let me look at The website because my geolocation is canada

Obviously they are on their way out but this has annoyed me for some time. I buy a decent amount of stuff and have it shipped to the US and picked up there since free shipping for heavy items like salt doesn't exist here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new