Dr Reef is amazing!

toadstool_paradise

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Messages
588
Reaction score
506
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
So I ordered a Swalesi basslet, and neon goby quarantined. After the waiting I finally got the fish! Both alive. When I opened the basslet I realized it was a Swissguard and not a Swalesi. I messaged the seller and not only did he make it right and sent a Swalesi, he gave me a free Orange Striped Prawn goby as well. All fish are beautiful and amazing. Look great in my new tank!

Packaged securely, communication top notch. Would definitely buy from again. Healthy, fat fish! Thank you! BBC76FAB-9C39-45E9-A866-43DAB14080F8.png
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    42 MB
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new