Dr. Reef went above and beyond

ShoalSister

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2022
Messages
35
Reaction score
69
Location
Washington State
What state or country do you live in
Washington
I've purchased 3 times with Dr. Reef and all very successful. All livestock arrived in perfect condition and have continued to thrive. All arrived in the stated salinity, so helpful for acclimation. All arrived on time. But for the most recent order, I had to make a long trip that would happen right after new fish would have arrived. Dr. Reef was willing to hold them until we returned! I can't imagine any other vendor who would do that.

Plus, because I buy quarantined fish, I no longer have to maintain an extra set up to quarantine on my own, worry about dosing and timing of prophylactic treatments, nor worry about introducing many of the parasites/diseases that exist in our hobby.

I highly recommend Dr. Reef and their quarantined livestock.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new