Dr. Reef

BeanAnimal

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
10,173
Reaction score
17,003
Unsolicited...

I will keep this simple.

I have had several bad livestock shipment experiences over the years.

I don't have time or space to QT anything and while I like supporting our LFS, I don't trust the livestock.

I decided to give Dr. Reef a try for an invert order.

I couldn't be happier. The size and health of everything is amazing and the order process is simple with good communication.

I don't need to look elsewhere - this is where I will be shopping for livestock as I restock my 20 year old reef.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new