Dr. Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spicoli
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Spicoli

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Messages
42
Reaction score
25
Location
Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Dr. Reef is a great vendor. I've dealt with him on 4 orders of both QT and conditioned fish + inverts in the past 6-8 months. I can't say enough about the responsiveness, knowledge and fairness. They covered/credited losses when they should, and always was fair.

This is a short review, but I have lots of experience with Dr. Reef. I can't say enough about the quality of the specimens and the service. Customer for life.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new