Drews Dosing Pumps FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Elan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
3
Location
Miami Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 New never used, still in box.

$125 + shipping. or local pick up in miami beach

or 1 for $70


Thanks, Elan
 
for corals? yes.

Also looking for ph probe, monitor or solenoid for my geo 618
 
Interested and I'm local, what kind of corals are you looking for? I may have met you at one of the club FMAS Frag Swaps.
 
Sorry guys already sold.

Reef Goddess, cool whats your name? Is that coral in your avatar yours?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new