Drilling through heat sink fin

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dryanimtt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Dryanimtt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Messages
326
Reaction score
218
Location
Nova
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I'm not sure if this is a dumb question or not but does anyone think it would be an issue to drill two small holes in this heat sink fin on my maxspect razor x light? I need to mount an led strip to it and I'm trying to come up with easy solutions.

20211222_145803.jpg
 
Ok I figured as much. Thanks for the reply! I have a cube tank and the light doesn't quite give me total coverage, which is why I wanted to add the strip on it.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new