Driver Mounts are in the building!

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2015
Messages
265
Reaction score
1,469
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Driver Mounts are in the building! Get your tank a present - available at your LFS and on our parts store:

http://store.ecotechmarine.com/store/vortech/mp20-40-parts

Driver_mount_2-1024x725.png
 
You would think Ecotech would of added something like this when you buy their products. But hey, I only spent like $700+tax. It was probably not enough for them.

So you're telling me they are not meant to be on the floor? lol

20151118_125542.jpg
 
no reply guess not?

I would Suggest contacting ecotech with your question. This post is not by ecotech just posted by "reef news" in there forum. I'm sure they Will have an answer for you, they are usually very good with customer service.
 
I would Suggest contacting ecotech with your question. This post is not by ecotech just posted by "reef news" in there forum. I'm sure they Will have an answer for you, they are usually very good with customer service.

My Bad Thanks!
 
You would think Ecotech would of added something like this when you buy their products. But hey, I only spent like $700+tax. It was probably not enough for them.

So you're telling me they are not meant to be on the floor? lol

20151118_125542.jpg
No, they are part of the wet side. Supposed to be in your tank silly guy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new