DSC reef's 75 gallon adventure

Never realized how big that Trachyphyllia was until your son’s head was next to it. Huge!
Our boys wouldn't wear pink :rolleyes: but she does need some hair so you are fogiven lol;Hilarious
 
Last edited:
Trachyphyllia looks good. Good photo bomb.
sad but true weather GIF by Cheezburger-source.gif
 
She's beautiful!!

How's the new pregnancy going?
Thanks Freddie! Pregnancy is going great my friend. Did the 4D ultra sound, that was awesome. My wife said she feels huge but I feel fine...;Hilarious
 
Thanks Freddie! Pregnancy is going great my friend. Did the 4D ultra sound, that was awesome. My wife said she feels huge but I feel fine...;Hilarious

;Hilarious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new