• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dual Nanobox Duo's plus M

PDR

<°)))>{
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my custom dual Nanobox Duo's plus M w/bluefish controller.

I had Dave from Nanobox wire together two Duo's for me in January of 2016 and they have been amazing!

It just had a brand new driver assembly installed. So this thing is really like new.

These will be perfect for anything up to 48"

Unlike the quad these do have the moonlight channel. The only channels that can be controlled independently are the whites. All other channels effect both fixtures equally.

Mechanically 10/10 - Like new, runs flawlessly

Cosmetically 9/10 - The fixtures have just a couple of minor dings and nicks, nothing you are going to notice with them on the tank. The bottom of the control box is kind of scratched up from where I had used adhesive to mount it to my tank stand. But nothing a quick coat of paint wouldn't fix if it bothered you.

I paid just over $900 for these, asking $650 including shipping to lower 48 and PayPal fees

PM me any questions.

Thanks!

IMG_0383.jpeg IMG_0384.jpeg IMG_0385.jpeg IMG_0386.jpeg

OP
OP
P

PDR

<°)))>{
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price drop to $500 shipped!

OP
OP
P

PDR

<°)))>{
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 67 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.8%
Back