Duncan Coral Darkened on the bottom

brelson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Location
United Arab Emirates
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this Duncan coral for about two weeks, and now I noticed that the bottom of it is darker. Has anyone experienced this problem before? What will be the cause of this? And what should I to do?

IMG_8080.jpeg IMG_8076.jpeg IMG_8079.jpeg IMG_8073.jpeg IMG_8071.jpeg
 
What makes you think this is a problem?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new