Duncan Coral Location

  • Thread starter Thread starter MB_Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MB_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
120
Reaction score
36
Location
Iowa
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new duncan coral with 10 heads currently sitting on the right side of the tank. Thoughts on this location? It has not been glued down yet.

The HOB is located in the right corner.

I also have a Jebao SOW-3 Wavemaker pump I was hoping to use but not sure if this will be too much flow or where I should put it.

Thanks!

1206B55C-D5B8-49FA-80F2-118F883FCB7A.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3690.MOV
    19.4 MB
On the sand bed, in a corner is were I had the bet experience with Duncan's
 
Not picky this coral but once set, leave it, these guys sulk for weeks when moved.
I have them at the top, mid way and bottom.
24DB9CB8-2165-4F13-B95A-6CCA7B4BF3C1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new