Duncan trouble

Johnny C

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pist off Duncan. Water perimeters are good. Any ideas or suggestions?

DA4C464F-F476-4D73-9FF7-D173914DFCFF.jpeg

DarkReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks much better than mine! lol
Mine has been mostly retracted for a while. Thinking about moving it lower in the tank in hopes that it opens up some more.
Has it had a meal recently? Mine used to do funny things after it ate for a bit. Sometimes when they're growing they also look funny.

Possibly chemical warfare between whatever that other coral is next to it ? (just a guess).

OP
OP
Johnny C

Johnny C

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was ticked before I moved him next to the recordia. Tried getting it in a higher flow area. I fed it after I moved it. I’ll move it away again but that’s not why it’s angry

Luis's Nano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
May seem silly but any chance you have a clown fish messing with it? I've had my Duncan for a few years. Mid way up and high flow area. I had some issues when my clown kept ramming into the Duncan maybe trying to host. Idk! Maybe you have a fish messing with it. I took the clown to the LFS and haven't had any issues at all.

OP
OP
Johnny C

Johnny C

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May seem silly but any chance you have a clown fish messing with it? I've had my Duncan for a few years. Mid way up and high flow area. I had some issues when my clown kept ramming into the Duncan maybe trying to host. Idk! Maybe you have a fish messing with it. I took the clown to the LFS and haven't had any issues at all.
I’ll keep a closer eye on them I have lots of clowns who are just discovering hosting now. Trying out zoas even. Thanks

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 136 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back