Duncun coral help

Trebol

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This morning I noticed these small white bumps on my coral and I have no idea what it is I’ve had it for around 2 weeks and it always stays open and eats fine. Is something wrong I checked my tank parameters and they where all ok. I have two zoan frags one duncun and one torch all have at least 4 inches of space between them. All other coral are doing fine

E2FC4CD8-23F9-46AC-BA85-F37622582D73.jpeg
 
Did you do any kind of a dip on your coral? Pull the coral and use tweezers to check them out and see if you can scrape off. It looks like their just on the base of the exoskeleton at least.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new