Dwair 180g Achilles Focus

toss that flipper, try the tunze care magnet, the plastic blade is so good that it even gets the tough coraline off, no need to use the metal blade.
 
No I'm keeping the flipper, just going to use a magic eraser in between both sides. I've read some bad reviews on the tunze care magnet specifically related to acrylic, so thats why i didn't go that route.
 
Yep, I've got originals. And Thank you for the kind words on my setup!
 
Here's some rockscaping I did tonight. The mat the rock is on is the exact dimensions inside the tank. Tell me what you think.


HONEST opinions. If it looks like doggy poo, tell me, just state what you would fix please :)









 
dont know if you notice but the middle 3 rocks form look like the male genitals, no offense. And the 2 arches, I would make the arch smaller, may add another flat piece on top of the arch for more coral real estate.
 
Don't understand by you saying to make the arch smaller but yet add to it?
 
Haven't done it yet. Getting the Novus kit tomorrow, been waiting on it to come in. Couldn't find it locally so had to order it online. I'll be testing it tomorrow night after work.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419827170.946802.jpg


Like this
 
Problem with that is, I don't have those types of rock. And I've spent enough money lol. Going to use what I've got.
 
Okay, got my Novus kit in and tested it out on the scratches.


HOLY CRAP!




Easy peasy, gone just like that. This stuff is magic in a bottle. Anyone thats got Acrylic, this stuff is your best friend, so easy to use, not that much elbow grease, especially if you get the buff pad for drill. Works great!


Tank looks brand new again :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new