dwarf moray eel questions

bingus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a golden dwarf moray eel at my LFS and I've seen a few in video and I really want one now. what types of dwarf eels are their? how much do they cost? are they reef safe/ do they eat fish? what size tank do they need? I want to learn a lot about these guys before I consider purchasing one. thanks.

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a golden dwarf moray eel at my LFS and I've seen a few in video and I really want one now. what types of dwarf eels are their? how much do they cost? are they reef safe/ do they eat fish? what size tank do they need? I want to learn a lot about these guys before I consider purchasing one. thanks.
I absolutely loveeeee the golden dwarf moray i had one a few years back in my 75 gallon they are great! usually cost between 300-400$

dimitrinivo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To my knowledge, the only dwarf eel available in the hobby is the Hawaiian golden dwarf moray eel, They are pricy, going for around $300 - $450. They are reef - safe with caution, they are coral safe and will only go after the smallest of fish and inverts. A Hawaiian Golden Dwarf Moray could do well in a tank of 30 gallons or more.

OP
OP
bingus

bingus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To my knowledge, the only dwarf eel available in the hobby is the Hawaiian golden dwarf moray eel, They are pricy, going for around $300 - $450. They are reef - safe with caution, they are coral safe and will only go after the smallest of fish and inverts. A Hawaiian Golden Dwarf Moray could do well in a tank of 30 gallons or more
thank you! guess ill have to do some saving if i want one lol

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back