Dwarf Zebra Hermit Conserns

  • Thread starter Thread starter NENE719
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NENE719

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Summit
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys know about the dwarf zebra hermit crab? Have you guys heard of them being aggressive with other hermits? Since I got a pair of them I've notice my other hermits disappearing? Is there a connection?
 
Mine is a bully to any hermits the same size as him. Otherwise I don't have any problems with him.
 
Hermits tend to get into disputes, and sometimes kill each other over things like shells. Just the nature of the beast.

So far, my blueleg has killed its smaller counterpart but not harmed anything else. Don't know about zebras specifically.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new