Dynamic Value

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The nominal value for temp., pH, salinity, etc. (all ProfiLux probes) can be changed dynamically.
The value can come as actual value from another probe or from a table.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi - sorry for late answer

Using dynamic value with another probe as a source is rather easy:

Let us say that you want to have exactly the same temperature or with a different offset in two aquaria. You have one temp sensor in each aquaria. One temp1 - sensor index 2. This is the leading lady. You can set a nominal value that control that aquarias temperature or if you use a naturally varying temperature The other is the following man :) If you set Dynamic nominal value 1 to temperature, the offset in degrees and te sensor index ( in this case 2) The PAB should be 1 (if your PAB group is 1 - if you do not know what this is - the value is 1 for sure :) ) Now you go to the following man - the temperature control you want to follow this temperature and make dynamic nominal value to active and channel 1 (if you chose Dynamic nominal value 1 in the first step) Now will your temperature 2 nominal value change according to the actual temperature in temp 1. If you have a humidity/temperature card and probe - you can use this in order to have your tank below the room temperature, hence minimize the evaporation.

But there is a way of using a table - However - I do not how - I can´t se any manuals on this. @Marco@GHLUSA , @Vinny@GHLUSA - can you help me out here?

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Tristren

Tristren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks very much.

I can see how using this with a table or virtual source of some sort could be really interesting.

Cheers, Tony

OP
OP
Tristren

Tristren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back