EasySPS food

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hate to say this but I'm discontinuing using Easy SPS. I saw instant results when I started using it almost a year ago but recently I found the dosing lines & dosing pump plugged SOLID. The stuff in the lines was rock hard. I have enough on my "maintenance plate" currently and replacing dosing lines & pumps are not included.
How much and how often were you dosing a day?

BrianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Odd, I just finished up a 1500ml bag at 4ml/day over the past year without any clogging issues…

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you spreading that amount throughout the day? If not, I would split that up in 4 doses. I dose that amount and I dose 3 times during the day and once after lights out. EasyBooster I dose during the day only, but same way, 4mL, 1mL each dose.
Yes it was throughout the day. It literally solidified in the lines and clogged of dosing pump.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it was throughout the day. It literally solidified in the lines and clogged of dosing pump.
Did you have a check valve at the end of the line? When I first started, I didn't and the end of the line kept clogging but the addition of a check valve stopped it.

Pablo Easyreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Odio decir esto, pero voy a dejar de usar Easy SPS. Vi resultados instantáneos cuando comencé a usarlo hace casi un año, pero recientemente encontré las líneas de dosificación y la bomba de dosificación tapadas SÓLIDAS. El material de las líneas era duro como una roca. Actualmente tengo suficiente en mi "placa de mantenimiento" y no se incluyen las líneas de dosificación ni las bombas de reemplazo.
Hola @Mical , lamento los inconvenientes, para poder ayudarle podría aportarme algo más de informacion, ¿Que formato usa, el easysps EVO prof o de 250ml?

Pablo Easyreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hay demasiados para enumerar, pero me vienen a la mente Coral Frenzy Powder y el festín de ostras. Casi cualquier empresa de arrecifes tiene su propia comida.

También hay una tonelada de alimentos de vaina enteros vivos disponibles, lo que para mí es aún mejor. Usted abastece su tanque con vainas vivas, se reproduce y luego el micro plancton que produce un alimento mucho más natural y no obtiene un pico de P04.

El fito seguiría siendo parte del ciclo de creación de alimento para microvainas vivas.

Hay muchas empresas que venden este tipo de alimentos vivos como Algae Barn.

No hay ninguna evidencia científica de que los SPS consuman un cierto tamaño de micras, por lo que ni siquiera estoy seguro de cuán importante es el tamaño, pero incluso los camarones de salmuera eclosionados son lo suficientemente pequeños. Creo que los Sps dependen más de la absorción que de la captura real de presas, pero esa es otra discusión.

Como dije, la venta de este producto es conveniente, pero ni siquiera se acerca al único que se puede conectar a un dosificador.

Cualquiera también puede triturar sus propios alimentos crudos y crear una mezcla para los corales.
Estos probablemente causarán más de un pico de P04, pero ha habido muchas personas que hicieron esto desde hace 10 a 15 años más o menos. El método Blue Coral era muy popular en ese entonces.

Los alimentos de coral micron existen desde hace algunas décadas.

Una vez más, no estoy atacando a Easy Sps ........... si funciona, eso es genial.
Próximamente aportaremos información científica relacionada con Easysps y Easybooster, las primeras gráficas se muestra como se incrementa el crecimiento de forma significativa en la investigación que se llevó a cabo en el laboratorio de FUNDEMAR y en los sustratos del SECORE International, con polipos primarios sin zooxanthelas.

Le invito a ver más sobre nuestra empresa en el siguiente enlace.

Last edited:

NR53

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm having the same clogging issue. I have an 8ft run of tubing since I keep the bag hung in a cabinet away from the tank. Sometimes it crystalizes along the line, sometimes I have to flush the doser head if it hardens in there. I end up having to flush the lines and therefore waste a lot of product.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having the same clogging issue. I have an 8ft run of tubing since I keep the bag hung in a cabinet away from the tank. Sometimes it crystalizes along the line, sometimes I have to flush the doser head if it hardens in there. I end up having to flush the lines and therefore waste a lot of product.

Have you tried a check valve at the end of the line? It fixed the issue for me.

NR53

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you tried a check valve at the end of the line? It fixed the issue for me.
I have a check valve at the end before before it drips into the sump. In this case though I don't think it makes a difference because it's clogging in the line between the Evo bag and the dosing pump, so theoretically that should be a vacuum. I may try to replace the line all together in case there is a leak possibly.

Capture.JPG

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a check valve at the end before before it drips into the sump. In this case though I don't think it makes a difference because it's clogging in the line between the Evo bag and the dosing pump, so theoretically that should be a vacuum. I may try to replace the line all together in case there is a leak possibly.

Capture.JPG
If that’s where it’s clogging, then there’s probably air getting in the line. You may have to clean the pro adapter if using the larger 1500mL bags? I clean mine every time I switch to a new bag. The silicon seal can get mucked up, so you’ll have to remove and clean it. I simply run it under hot water, which cleans out quite a bit of buildup.

NR53

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just changed out all the line to a thicker silicone tubing and cleaned out the pro adapter. Not too much gunk. We'll see with time if it hardens up again in the line.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
360 litri sps 1ml evo , 1ml booster
How long have you been dosing both? Those look like starter amounts, so you can work your way up to 3mL to 4mL slowly. Increase by 1mL each then wait a week or two, then another increase of 1mL each and see where you are then. The key is to increase slowly and observe.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back