Eb832 not supplying power

  • Thread starter Thread starter Technewb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Attached complete manual -> How to change EB832 power supply.
Just as an update to this guide, I now put in an “Upgrade kit” to permanently fix the problem instead of putting on a band-aid with another cheap PSU.

The upgrade consists of a Meanwell PSU (same unit Neptune uses in current EB832 models), an adapter PCB, and headers. It makes a direct replacement that is equally simple to install. See attached guide.

00687B1F-93DA-4AE9-BC79-2A0ABFDD1E14.png
 

Attachments

Last edited:
I have one again in need of repair
 
I recommend you upgrade to a high quality power supply instead of putting in an original that only lasts ~3 years. It’s a new kit I developed.

IMG_6057.jpeg
PM me details please
 
Just as an update to this guide, I now put in an “Upgrade kit” to permanently fix the problem instead of putting on a band-aid with another cheap PSU.

The upgrade consists of a Meanwell PSU (same unit Neptune uses in current EB832 models), an adapter PCB, and headers. It makes a direct replacement that is equally simple to install. See attached guide.

00687B1F-93DA-4AE9-BC79-2A0ABFDD1E14.png
How can I send you my power bar to get this upgrade module and permanently get it fixed?

Thank you in advance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new