ECC Nexus Burst Bubbletip Anemones

Item Price
180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JupiterReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
1,017
Reaction score
401
Location
Jupiter Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Aquacultured 50/50 color split Nexus Anemones available burst grafted anemone available! Approx 3” $180 shipped. Local pickup also available in Jupiter Florida. See videos at: https://www.instagram.com/jupiterreefer?igsh=MXZoeTdpOGJteWh5Mg==&utm_source=qr
IMG_2828.jpeg
IMG_9729.jpeg
IMG_9734.jpeg
IMG_9735.jpeg
IMG_9730.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new