• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ECC Nexus Burst Bubbletip Anemones

Item Price
180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JupiterReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
1,015
Reaction score
401
Location
Jupiter Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Aquacultured 50/50 color split Nexus Anemones available burst grafted anemone available! Approx 3” $180 shipped. Local pickup also available in Jupiter Florida. See videos at: https://www.instagram.com/jupiterreefer?igsh=MXZoeTdpOGJteWh5Mg==&utm_source=qr
IMG_2828.jpeg
IMG_9729.jpeg
IMG_9734.jpeg
IMG_9735.jpeg
IMG_9730.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new