• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Echotech MP40w and MP10w and MP10es

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jcearl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jcearl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
126
Reaction score
7
Location
Southington CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my power heads all bought in 2011 selling all three for $600 buyer pays paypal fees. one of the mp10's the ac adapter got wet and needs to be replaced and the dry side runs a little loud at high speeds. for both the mp40 and the other mp10 both the internals on the dry side and wet side were replaced last year. PM me if interested
 
here is a break down - I will sell the 100% working mp10 for $175 shipped. I will sell the mp10 that needs a new AC adapter ($40 part) for $100 shipped. and I will sell the MP40w for $375 shipped. or I will sell all three shipped for $600
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new