Echotech Vectra does not fit

  • Thread starter Thread starter likemike99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

likemike99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
364
Reaction score
193
Location
Pensacola, Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i got Echotech Vectra S2 and the output coupling does not fit the 3/4 PVC. I tried store bought PVC and PVC from bulk reef supply. I checked the outside diameter and it is too large for a 1" coupler. Anyone else have this issue? I don't think it woiuld take much shaving away to make the pvc fit but I think for a new proudct I should not have to take a tool to it right out of the box.

than ks
 
i got Echotech Vectra S2 and the output coupling does not fit the 3/4 PVC. I tried store bought PVC and PVC from bulk reef supply. I checked the outside diameter and it is too large for a 1" coupler. Anyone else have this issue? I don't think it woiuld take much shaving away to make the pvc fit but I think for a new proudct I should not have to take a tool to it right out of the box.

than ks
Email ecotech I’ve always had great experiences with their customer service and support I’m sure they would replace the collar/coupling for you if it’s truly defective
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new