Echotech Vectra does not fit

  • Thread starter Thread starter likemike99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

likemike99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
364
Reaction score
193
Location
Pensacola, Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i got Echotech Vectra S2 and the output coupling does not fit the 3/4 PVC. I tried store bought PVC and PVC from bulk reef supply. I checked the outside diameter and it is too large for a 1" coupler. Anyone else have this issue? I don't think it woiuld take much shaving away to make the pvc fit but I think for a new proudct I should not have to take a tool to it right out of the box.

than ks
 
i got Echotech Vectra S2 and the output coupling does not fit the 3/4 PVC. I tried store bought PVC and PVC from bulk reef supply. I checked the outside diameter and it is too large for a 1" coupler. Anyone else have this issue? I don't think it woiuld take much shaving away to make the pvc fit but I think for a new proudct I should not have to take a tool to it right out of the box.

than ks
Email ecotech I’ve always had great experiences with their customer service and support I’m sure they would replace the collar/coupling for you if it’s truly defective
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new